5 Qualities of a Successful Wellness Entrepreneur

Posted by Jade Marvin on 2/8/22 4:00 PM

The concept of energy is very prevalent in the wellness space for entrepreneurs. Your energy and vibes as a business owner have more of an effect on your business than you may realize. When we aren’t careful, or intentional, our energy can affect others and our business in a way we may not have intended. Oftentimes, when things go awry, we look to outside forces that may be causing our goals to not come to fruition. In reality, we should be looking within, and evaluating/reflecting our energy and world. If you don’t like what you see, change something about it! There are so many factors that come into play. When looking to shift your energy, reflect on these 5 traits below, as many successful entrepreneurs in the wellness industry attain these values.

Read More

Topics: Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, holistic entrepreneur, SWIHA, Arizona, Tempe, Boundaries, Holistic Education, Wellness Industry, Smart Goals, Health and Wellness, Purpose, Energy, Wellness Entrepreneur, Perseverance, Vibes, Integrity, Bravery

5 Easy Steps to Manifest Your Goals for 2022 with a Vision Board

Posted by Jade Marvin on 12/30/21 4:00 PM

5, 4, 3, 2, 1…Happy New Year! Or should I say 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ways to manifest your goals with a vision board this New Year! 2022 is practically here, and it's that time of year where everyone is manifesting their dreams, goals, and aspirations for 2022. Oxford dictionary defines Manifestation as ‘an event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something, especially a theory or an abstract idea.’ We can manifest what we want in many ways, the Law of Attraction, Journaling, Vision Boards, and more! Vision boards are a great tool to use as a visual representation of your goals and dreams. Having your goals visually in front of you can help clarify and bring focus to what you really want. Vision boards incorporate images that represent what you want to be, do, or have, as well as, phrases/mantras, affirmations, and more that display your goals and dreams.

Read More

Topics: Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, SWIHA, journaling, Manifesting, Vision Board, Goals, Arizona, Dreams, Manifestation, Law of Attraction, Smart Goals, Intention, Manifest, 2022, Change, Fire Walk, Firewalker, Pinterest, Canva, Peak Performance, Fire Walking, Reflect

Instead of New Year's Resolutions, Set SMART Goals!

Posted by Taylor Jablonowski on 12/26/19 3:00 PM

As 2020 approaches, our vision is inevitably shifting toward what we plan to accomplish in this new decade - our “New Year’s Resolutions”. Typically, these plans are things such as:

  • Lose weight
  • Get promoted
  • Save money
  • Read more
  • Travel often

However, only 10% of people report feeling as though they accomplished their resolutions. What could the other 90% have done to achieve their objectives?

Read More

Topics: Life Coaching, national life coaching month, 2020, Smart Goals, New Years Resolution

2020 Vision: Join SWIHA Every Day in January for Life Coaching Month

Posted by Taylor Jablonowski on 12/19/19 3:00 PM

Celebrate Life Coaching Month!

Since 2002, SWIHA has trained thousands of students in Life Coaching. We continue to joyfully bear witness to the incredible transformations they experience helping others find clarity of purpose and bold new ways of expressing themselves in the world.

People seek support from Life Coaches to help with relationships, careers, business goals, communication, motivation, health and even spiritual grounding. Research clearly shows that feeling understood, supported and directed improves and stabilizes our sense of personal and social well-being.

Read More

Topics: Life Coaching, national life coaching month, 2020, Smart Goals, New Years Resolution

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all